It’s midway through 2020 and Grand Theft Auto V is still as popular as ever. It recently topped the UK game charts as the best-selling game for the first half of 2019.
What makes the game so popular? More importantly, how do I get it? Here’s how to get GTA V zero-cost in 2019.
GTA V since its release
Grand Theft Auto V was released on September 17, 2013. It was the fifth installment to the very successful franchise. In its first 3 days, the game already made $1 Billion in sales. The sales were solely from Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms alone since the PS4 and PC version wasn’t released until 2014 and 2015 respectively.
GTA V was developed by Rockstar North a British company. It follows the story of three criminal characters in the fictional city of Los Santos which was inspired by the city of Los Angeles. Players have the option to play the 3 characters often intertwining in missions and quests. Ultimately, the three characters will need to complete a very big heist.
Due to the nature of the game, it has often sparked controversy for depicting violence. However, it has also received numerous praise from critics alike due to its narrative genius.
According to IGN, Grand Theft Auto V is already the top 3 best-selling video game of all time. With over 100 million copies sold worldwide, it beat popular games such as PUBG, Pokémon, and Super Mario Bros. GTA V is still trailing behind the hugely successful Minecraft and the number one best-selling game of all time, Tetris.
Since its release, GTA V has made over $6 Billion in revenue. It has sold fewer units than Minecraft but it has generated more profit because of its high retail price.
How to get GTA V with Zero-cost?
GTA V costs around $15-$30 in retail. However, you can get it with zero-cost by just following the steps below. Here’s how to get GTA V.
- Get the game at: https://gametrex.com/grand-theft-auto-5-free-download/
- After you get GTA V, open the file folder and double click the file ‘rld-gtav’.
- It’s an ISO file so it should mount on its own. Open it and click the setup file.
- Click ‘Yes’.
- And click next and wait for the game to install.
- That’s it, you now have GTA V!
GTA V System Requirements and Size
When GTA V was released, critics praised its advanced and ultra-realistic graphics. It’s no surprise that the game is packed since the file size can go up to 65 GB. So make sure your system complies with the requirements below before installing the game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and OS
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more
- Graphics: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Storage: 72 GB or more available space
That’s our guide on how to get GTA V with zero-cost for your handheld device. Make sure to check your system first before installing the game to ensure smoothness and compatibility.